What is it?
Mentimeter is a polling and presentation tool that allows you to get real-time input from both in-class and remote online students with live polls, quizzes, word clouds, Q&As and more.
How is it used?
With Mentimeter, you can create specific questions for your class, or create your whole class content slide deck and seamlessly add polls. If you choose to, students can ask questions to a specific slide or to the whole lecture and you can easily answer them, removing the need to scroll through a Zoom chat.
It is an easy way of getting input from students, managing Q&A, and increasing interactivity in your lectures.
It works on any device and any browser and there is no need to download software or have specific hardware.
Why use it?
- to build standalone polls, import existing slides or build new presentations
- to add questions, quizzes, images and more to your slide deck to create fun and engaging presentations
- to collaborate real time with your audience that can easily access your polls from any device, during or outside of a Zoom class
- to visualize their responses in real-time to create a fun and interactive experience
- to share and export your results for further analysis and even compare data over time to measure the progress of your audience
Who is using it at London Business School?
It is used by the Learning Innovation team.
It is used by Executive Education.
How can I access it?
Please contact Learning Innovation