What is it?
Kotobee is an e-book creator that allows the creation of rich interactive e-books and exports them to more than 10 different formats
How is it used?
- to create interactive and engaging e-books
- to provide users with interactive reading tools, through a standalone or embedded reader
- to connect e-book to the cloud and control user access
- to integrate with external systems
- to create branded library apps with full user access control
- create branded library apps with full user access control
Why use it?
- to enhance the learning experience with interactive textbooks
- to distribute e-books individually or collectively through an educational library app
- to integrate with your existing learning management system and other educational content
- to collect reports for students’ activities
- to inspire teachers to distribute course materials as e-books
Who is using it at London Business School?
It is used by the Digital Learning team.
How can I access it?
Please contact Digital Learning.