What is it?
Engageli is an online inclusive digital learning platform that is used to create engaging virtual, hybrid, and in-person experiences.
How is it used?
As a comprehensive learning environment it is used in Higher Education, for Corporate Learning and Development, as well as Events and Conferences.
Why use it?
- it is pedagogy based
- promotes collaboration and peer to peer learning and meaningful discussions as it is based on active learning principles
- engagement metrics to analyse learner participation based on attendance, hand raises, chat, poll, and qui responses
- integrates polls and quizzes
- it includes in app collaboration tools such as google docs or Miro whiteboards
- offers interactive recordings
- uses engagement metrics to offer bi-directional feedback
- it’s secure and safe for learners ensuring their privacy
- it is accessible
Who is using it at London Business School?
It is used by Executive Education.
How can I access it?
Please contact Learning Innovation Send Email